Social media can have a bad rap. But at Keep Social Media Social we know that it’s up to all of us to make it a positive and safe space.
Social media can be a place to seek inspiration, explore new ideas and for some, find love.
This Valentine’s Day, we want to celebrate those of you who met your significant other on social media.
Tell us on what platform you met. When did you know that it was more than an online friendship? How did it go from “like”, “comment” and “follow” to love in real life?
We want you to share your love story with us and celebrate your true love!
Enter our Kiss & Tell contest! We are giving away a Keep Social Media Social t-shirt (see below!) to a lucky winner who met her/his significant other on social media.
Here’s How It Works
- Follow @KeepSocialMediaSocial
- Post a picture of you and your loved one
- Tell us how you met on social media in your caption, by tagging @KeepSocialMediaSocial and using #keepsocialmediasocialxoxo
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate
- US residents only
- The contest will run from Feb. 10 to Feb. 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET.
- One submission per participant
- Three love-struck couples will be chosen by a random generator tool
- First place will receive a KSMS t-shirt and their love story will be featured in our blog.
- Two runner ups love stories will be featured on our blog.
- Winners will be notified privately via DM on Feb. 18
- Winners will be announced publicly on Feb. 19 on the KSMS Instagram profile
- First place: Keep Social Media Social t-shirt and love story feature on our blog.
- Two runner ups love story will be featured on our blog
Kiss & Tell!
What are you waiting for? Snap a picture of you and your loved one, share your love story using #keepsocialmediasocialxoxo and @KeepSocialMediaSocial and win a lovely T-shirt!