Salary Range: 35K-42K
Located in Denver
McLernon & Co. is hiring a full-time account coordinator. Under the supervision of the Digital Strategist, the Account Coordinator will provide overall day-to-day client service and support to ensure the effective execution of clients objectives in their social media campaigns. This entry level position encompasses administration, project tracking, and research duties. They’ll also work closely with the internal team to best meet the client needs. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed. If this sounds like the next great career move for you please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Verifying tasks and assigning in Asana.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Maintaining current scopes of work and archives of past project information as appropriate
Skill & Requirements:
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plan.
- Proactive communication with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
- Attending the needs of the client and digital strategist, continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Preferred experience in Asana, Toggl, Slack and Google Drive
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Entry level position
- Full-time hours
- Ability to work in office most days
Why McLernon & Co. Founded 3 years ago, McLernon & Co. is a fast growing agency in Denver, Colorado. From 2017 to 2018 our team, sales, and revenue have doubled and we have continued to grow in our clientele hitting an increase of 400% year over year in February 2019. Our growing team is looking for a full-time employee who is obsessed with the startup culture, committed to personal and professional development, and passionate about social media. Our team members are offered unlimited vacation, paid birthdays, the ability to work remote, and sponsored networking opportunities, events, and seminars. We are committed to a company culture where every individual looks forward to coming to work each day, even Mondays. We love what we do, we love the people we work with, and we love the clients we get to do what we love for.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.